JUMP service is suspended in Wellington
Due to New Zealand's COVID-19 alert level, JUMP operations are now temporarily suspended in Wellington.
Go further, get there faster, and have more fun.
$1 to unlock, then just $0.30 per minute
Clock starts when you reserve a scooter via the Uber app.
Reserve your scooter for up to 20 minutes before you start the trip.
Ending your ride outside of the system area may result in an additional fee of $15.
- How do I reserve a JUMP scooter?
- Where can I ride JUMP scooters?
- How do I end my trip?
- Where are the no riding zones?
- Where are the no parking zones?
- What if I ride the scooters outside the service area, or into a restricted area?
- If I have an accident, am I insured?
- How do I report an accident?
- How do I report a scooter that needs to be moved?
- Why have I been charged a fee?
- Why can't I start my trip?
- How do I check my scooter to ensure it is safe before I ride?
- What extra safety measures can I take?
- How does JUMP help encourage safety for riders?
- Is it safe for scooters to be used at night?
- Where can I get a discounted helmet?
- Where can I view JUMP's licence to trade in public in Wellington?
- How do I become a JUMP Scooter Charger?