JUMP service is suspended in Auckland
Due to New Zealand's COVID-19 alert level, JUMP operations are now temporarily suspended in Auckland.
Go further, get there faster, and have more fun.
$1 to unlock, then just $0.38 per minute
Clock starts when you reserve a bike or scooter via the Uber app.
Reserve your bike or scooter for up to 20 minutes before you start the trip.
Ending your ride outside of the system area may result in an additional fee of $15.
- How do I reserve a JUMP bike or scooter?
- Where can I ride JUMP bikes and scooters?
- How do I end my trip?
- Where are the no riding zones?
- Where are the no parking zones?
- What if I ride a bike or scooter outside the service area, or into a restricted area?
- If I have an accident, am I insured?
- How do I report an accident?
- How do I report a JUMP vehicle that needs to be moved?
- Why have I been charged a fee?
- Why can't I start my trip?
- How do I check my bike or scooter to ensure it is safe before I ride?
- What extra safety measures can I take?
- How does JUMP encourage safety to riders?
- Is it safe for bikes or scooters to be used at night?
- Where can I get a discounted helmet?
- Where can I view road rules applicable to electric vehicle riders in Auckland?
- How do I become a JUMP Scooter Charger?