Go further, get there faster, and have more fun.
€1 per unlock, €0.20 per minute
Clock starts when you reserve a bike via the Uber app.
Place a bike on hold for up to an hour.
Charges apply during this time.
Help us make JUMP a positive part of Rotterdam by always parking responsibly. This means locking your bike when you're done and never blocking pavements or accessibility ramps.
Always check your app before you park to make sure you are within our service area, and never leave your bike in red no parking zones. Parking in a no-parking zone or outside the service area will result in a fine of up to €35.
- How do I reserve a JUMP bike?
- Where can I ride JUMP bikes?
- What do I do once I finish my trip?
- Where am I not allowed to park my bike?
- Where are the no parking zones?
- How should I park my bike?
- If I have an accident, am I insured?
- What must I do if I have an accident?