JUMP service is suspended in Adelaide
The Government is advising to self-isolate to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Accordingly, the JUMP e-bike service in Adelaide is temporarily suspended.
Go further, get there faster, and have more fun.
$1 to unlock, then just $0.38 per minute
Clock starts when you reserve a bike via the Uber app.
Reserve your bike for up to 20 minutes before you start the trip.
Ending your ride outside of the system area may result in an additional fee of $15.
- How do I reserve a JUMP bike?
- Where can I ride JUMP bikes?
- How do I end my trip?
- Where are the no riding zones?
- Where are the no parking zones?
- What if I ride a bike outside the service area, or into a restricted area?
- If I have an accident, am I insured?
- How do I report an accident?
- How do I report a JUMP bike that needs to be moved?
- Why have I been charged a fee?
- Why can't I start my trip?
- How do I check my e-bike to ensure it is safe before I ride?
- What extra safety measures can I take?
- How does JUMP encourage safety to riders?
- Is it safe for e-bikes to be used at night?
- Where can I get a discounted helmet?
- How do I become a JUMP Bike Charger?